New Parts – September '22Admin
For more than 60 years we’ve been committed to delivering quality products and our passion is helping you restore the car of your dreams. Every month we do our best to add new parts so we can help more people get their ride #SealedWithSteele!
Every part purchased from Steele comes with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so you can buy with confidence.
Mess-free install featuring our clip-on Hood to Cowl & Peel-N-Stick Hood to Fender
Fits just like the original
*Hood to Fender Weatherstrips serve as Rear Hatch Side seals on C6 Corvette models*
1970-1976 Pontiac Firebird 2dr Hardtop
Designed from original for superior fitment
- Pre-fitted with metal clip fasteners
- 68" long to provide complete coverage
Pairs sold separately
- Molded ends to ensure a durable seal
- Made in USA
- Both Front & Rear pair include pre-installed pins
- High-quality EPDM rubber that will not fade, shrink or crack
Push-on type door weatherstrip mounts on body and seals against cargo doors!
- Excellent at resisting moisture, Ozone and UV exposure
- Easy to install with push-on, no adhesive required
- Designed from original for exact replacement
Convertible Roof Rail Weatherstrip Set 70-4701-65
1969 Ford Galaxie 500/XL, 1970 Ford XL, 1971-72 Ford LTD 2dr Convertible.
- Fully molded ends
- EPDM rubber over metal inserts to ensure durability and proper seal
- Designed from original parts
Window Felt & Window Channel Weatherstrip Set 70-4700-58
1967-72 Chevrolet C/K Suburban
Eight piece window felt and run channel set for both rear doors!
- High quality materials
- Window felt beltline wipes the side windows as the glass is lowered
- Run channel holds glass in place for a smooth, rattle-free ride
- Backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
*fitment note: for models with a Chrome beltline molding*
Body Weatherstrip Kit 90-3596-90
1970-1976 Pontiac Firebird
We've put together a kit that includes all major weatherstrip components needed for your restoration project!
- Six piece kit
- All parts designed from originals with fully molded corners and end pieces for superior performance and factory fit
- Made from top-quality EPDM rubber
- All parts backed by 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
For price and availability for these new parts, or to see if we have the parts you need for your classic car, truck or hot rod, visit our website at www.steelerubber.com/automotive!
Is there a rubber or weatherstripping part you’re looking for but can’t find anywhere? Let us know! Customer requests are how new parts are born here at Steele.
Steele Rubber Products, located in Denver, NC, is a manufacturer and seller of high-quality rubber parts and weatherstripping products for classic and vintage automobiles, hot rods, RVs and Boats. Steele offers more than 12,000 parts for cars and trucks as well as a large line of universal weatherstripping and rubber parts to be used on any project. Established in 1958, Steele is a trusted name in the automotive restoration industry.