New Parts – November 22Steele Rubber Products
For more than 60 years we’ve been committed to delivering quality products and our passion is helping you restore the car of your dreams. Every month we do our best to add new parts so we can help more people get their ride #SealedWithSteele!
Every part purchased from Steele comes with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so you can buy with confidence.
Hood to Cowl
1968-1970 Chevrolet Bel Air, Biscayne, Carprice, and Impala
- Made in the USA
- 59 inches long
- EPDM sponge rubber for lasting, durable seal
- Pre-installed pins in correct placement for factory-like fit
Hood to Cowl
1976-1986 Jeep CJ Series
- 58" long x 3" wide
- Backed by 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Fully molded EPDM dense rubber
- Reproduced from originals for superior fitment
Ford Mustang Bumpers
- 70-4730-87 - Rear Hatch Bumper - 1979-1986 Ford Mustang
- 70-4731-87 - Rear Hatch Bumper - 1987-1993 Ford Mustang
- 70-4732-87 - Trunk Bumper - 1987-1993 Ford Mustang
- 70-4733-42 - Hood to Fender Bumpers - 1994-2004 Ford Mustang
- 70-4734-42 - Hood to Fender Bumpers - 1999-2004 Ford Mustang
- 70-4735-42 - Hood to Fender Bumpers - 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
- 70-4736-87 - Trunk Spring Bumper - 1994-1998 and 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
Other New Parts
- 70-4739-88 - Heater Air Inlet Hose Connector - 1967-1972 Ford Truck
- 70-4728-20 - Rubber Grommet Assortment Set
- 70-4729-62 - GM Window Guide Assortment Set
For price and availability for these new parts, or to see if we have the parts you need for your classic car, truck or hot rod, visit our website at www.steelerubber.com/automotive!
Is there a rubber or weatherstripping part you’re looking for but can’t find anywhere? Let us know! Customer requests are how new parts are born here at Steele.
Steele Rubber Products, located in Denver, NC, is a manufacturer and seller of high-quality rubber parts and weatherstripping products for classic and vintage automobiles, hot rods, RVs and Boats. Steele offers more than 12,000 parts for cars and trucks as well as a large line of universal weatherstripping and rubber parts to be used on any project. Established in 1958, Steele is a trusted name in the automotive restoration industry.