Another month of awesome new parts to get your ride #SealedWithSteele!
1967-69 Camaro and Firebird
This seal mounts at the rear of the engine bay directly to the body.
- 43-3/4 inch length strip provides complete coverage.
- Designed from original parts so it fits correctly.
1995- 2005 Blazer and Jimmy
Auxiliary Door to Body Weatherstrip
This seal mounts directly to the body over the front or rear door to seal against the top of the door. This seal is also known as a drip rail weatherstrip.
- Seventy-six inch (76″) strip provides complete coverage for one (1) door.
- Mounts directly to the body with 3M brand Peel-N-Stick tape.
1961-63 Lincoln Continental Convertible
Hinge Pillar Weatherstrip
This pair of seals are located at the front body upper pillar.
- Measures 25 inches (each) long
- Replaces factory #COAB-7603198-A and C3AZ-7603199-A.
- Mounts to the body – Hardware is not included
Front Convertible Bow Weatherstrip
This seal installs directly to the convertible top to seal between the soft top and the top of the windshield.
- 52-5/8 inch length strip provides complete coverage.
- Pre-drilled holes for easy installation.
- This part is included in 70-3784-65 Convertible Roof Rail Kit
Rear Seat Back Finish Panel to Package Tray
This weatherstrip mounts directly to the body to seal the Rear Seat Back Finish Panel to the Package Tray.
- 56 inch length strip provides complete coverage.
- Replaces OEM number C1VB 7460796-A.
1964-65 Lincoln Continental Convertible
- This seal mounts around the full perimeter of the trunk directly to the body.
Designed from original part so it fits correctly.
- Replaces factory #C4VY-7443720-B and #C4VY-7443721-A.
- Glues and screws directly to the body.
This weatherstrip mounts directly to the body and the finish panel to seal the front edge of the trunk near the convertible top.
- Two (2) strips required per vehicle.
- Installs on upper and/or lower panel with molded-in bracket (screws not included) and glue.
- Replaces OEM number C4VY-7446740-A.
For price and availability for these new parts, or to see if we have the parts you need for your classic car, truck or hot rod, visit our website at www.steelerubber.com/automotive!
Is there a rubber or weatherstripping part you’re looking for but can’t find anywhere? Let us know! Customer requests are how new parts are born here at Steele.
Steele not only has all the products you need but all the knowledge you need to get the job done right, too. If you have questions about Rubber Parts or Weatherstripping on your Classic Car, Truck, Hot Rod or even your boat, trailer or RV, feel free to reach out to us! You can call us at 800-650-4482, contact us through our website or comment on this post and we’ll get you answers as quickly as possible. Check out our YouTube channel for our full library of how-to/installation videos.
Steele Rubber Products, located in Denver, NC, is a manufacturer and seller of high quality rubber parts and weatherstripping products for classic and vintage automobiles, hot rods, RVs and Boats. Steele offers more than 12,000 parts for cars and trucks as well as a large line of universal weatherstripping and rubber parts to be used on any project. Established in 1958, Steele is a trusted name in the automotive restoration industry.