New Parts – January 23Steele Rubber Products
For more than 60 years we’ve been committed to delivering quality products and our passion is helping you restore the car of your dreams. Every month we do our best to add new parts so we can help more people get their ride #SealedWithSteele!
Every part purchased from Steele comes with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so you can buy with confidence.
Windshield Header & A-Pillars Weatherstrip
1997-2004 Chevrolet Corvette
- Fits both Coupe and Convertible C5 models
- Properly molded corners and A-Pillar molded ends
- Mounts around the top of the front windshield glass
Push-Out Window Weatherstrip
1981-1999 Dodge Van
- Attached bulb is molded on, it will maintain shape & sponge density
- Features a flexible steel spine that is encased in rubber
- Fits to the body around the window opening to seal the push-out window when closed
Vent Window Weatherstrips
1987-1993 Dodge Truck/Ramcharger
- Reproduction is designed from original for correct fit
- 2 piece pair that fits both driver and passenger front door vent window assemblies
- Fully molded from top quality, ozone resistant rubber
Improved Part Design
Peel-N-Stick Large Hollow Rectangle
Now features the exclusive skirting design
- A clean finished look when applied, showing no gaps
- Improved protection for the exposed sides of the adhesive tape, ensuring a long-lasting surface grip
- The elimination of debris and moisture collecting behind the edge of the seal
For price and availability for these new parts, or to see if we have the parts you need for your classic car, truck or hot rod, visit our website at www.steelerubber.com/automotive!
Is there a rubber or weatherstripping part you’re looking for but can’t find anywhere? Let us know! Customer requests are how new parts are born here at Steele.
Steele Rubber Products, located in Denver, NC, is a manufacturer and seller of high-quality rubber parts and weatherstripping products for classic and vintage automobiles, hot rods, RVs and Boats. Steele offers more than 12,000 parts for cars and trucks as well as a large line of universal weatherstripping and rubber parts to be used on any project. Established in 1958, Steele is a trusted name in the automotive restoration industry.