Once again, Steele Rubber Products will be on display at the annual SEMA Show in Las Vegas, NV. If you will be attending the show, stop by our booth in Hot Rod Alley (booth #22988). As veterans of many SEMA Shows, we can also offer some advice on ways to get the most out of the show.
- Plan: Don’t expect to see everything in one day. In fact, you may need 3 full days to see everything. Therefore, it’s important that you visit the official website to map out your game plan of companies that you would like to visit.
- Water: Hey, the show is in the desert. You need to hydrate often. There are miles of aisles at the SEMA Show, and you will walk most of them. You’ll save money by purchasing the water before you get to the show rather than buying at convention center prices.
- Appointments: As an exhibitor, we are often overwhelmed by the number of attendees at our booth at one time. As much as we would like to spend time with every guest, sometimes we simply cannot get to everyone. To ensure that you get plenty of time to talk with company representatives, contact the company before the show to set up a meeting time.
- Educate: One of the best kept secrets at the SEMA Show are the educational seminars. There are dozens of business and technical seminars taking place throughout the show week. All of the courses are listed on the SEMA Show website. These are free classes, taught by experts, on timely topics including internet marketing, sales techniques and business management.
- Network: Each evening of the show, there are receptions hosted by various councils and committees within the industry, including ARMO (Tuesday night) and HRIA (Wednesday night). These receptions offer you a chance to meet your peers in the industry, and get some free food!
- Contact Steele: If you are attending the SEMA Show and would like to talk with our representatives, please contact Eric Saltrick at email@example.com. We’d love to meet you in person.